Thursday, August 1, 2019

Let Me Sit in Misery

Let me sit in misery. Let me lye in hope for something better. Nothing but a constant fight is pleasing to you. Loving me should be like loving the view of the ocean to you. But here I am, still in heartache, and feeling unappreciated. Everything I do is pointless when it comes to you. For you, I did it all, but now I see my misery has led me to the point where words come out of my mouth like razor blades. I am done with the constant struggle to please you. I am done with the hope that one day you will love me, for me, so let me sit in misery. Let me lye in hope, for someone better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therese's Reviews

I have decided to do a blog about book reviews! I am really excited about it! If you like to read adult romance books you could subscribe to...