I was there every day, hour, minute, and second. I recall
the way I observed myself in the mirror, as the tears amplified. I strived to conceal
the emotions even from myself because I no longer wanted to acknowledge them.
I would have instances that seemed tolerable. Though, I could find myself
slowly slipping back into dullness with no control. I was vanishing back into
the person I knew I need not be. I couldn't stop it, no matter how hard I
tried, so I stopped trying. All I could do was watch and wish the feeling would
go away. Though, it stayed, I could hear a dark laugh in the back of my head.
It stayed longer than I ever thought it would. I was not sure how to counter it,
or if I ever could. I remember attempting to feel something, anything, but I
had already shut it off, my compassion. It was almost impossible to turn back
on once it had crooked itself off. I would never sense myself turn it off, but
I knew when it was I could sense it after it set in. The concern and kindness
just seemed to fade away into something that was just coldness. I couldn’t stop
it; it was just there.
I am an author, artist, and photographer! I love my life and want to become the best selling author! This is a blog about my life and my adventures to becoming a best selling author!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Therese's Reviews
I have decided to do a blog about book reviews! I am really excited about it! If you like to read adult romance books you could subscribe to...
-
Have you ever wanted something so badly, but you can't seem to grasp it? Though, it is seen and felt; it cannot be achieved. Reaching,...
-
Alright, so I haven't been writing on the blog lately because I have been so busy! I have a lot of new stuff to tell you all! I am almos...
-
I write with the blood; the blood of my heart. I have my heart in my hands hating how it once beat the rhythm of your rhyme. My heart slowl...
Your writing is profound. Your eyes are beautiful, so, clearly, is what is behind them.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate your kind words! I try my best to make what I am feeling come out in words.
ReplyDelete