I am an author, artist, and photographer! I love my life and want to become the best selling author! This is a blog about my life and my adventures to becoming a best selling author!
Monday, August 5, 2019
Therese's Reviews
I have decided to do a blog about book reviews! I am really excited about it! If you like to read adult romance books you could subscribe to the page if you are looking for new books or authors to read! I hope you all are doing well! Leave me comments if you have any ideas on what you would like me to write about! Sorry, this post is not very long! I will talk to you all soon! Here is the link to my other blog! Therese's Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Therese's Reviews
I have decided to do a blog about book reviews! I am really excited about it! If you like to read adult romance books you could subscribe to...
-
Have you ever wanted something so badly, but you can't seem to grasp it? Though, it is seen and felt; it cannot be achieved. Reaching,...
-
Alright, so I haven't been writing on the blog lately because I have been so busy! I have a lot of new stuff to tell you all! I am almos...
-
I write with the blood; the blood of my heart. I have my heart in my hands hating how it once beat the rhythm of your rhyme. My heart slowl...
No comments:
Post a Comment