Saturday, June 8, 2019

Second Book for Moments Before

The full disclosure, I have finally started working on the second short story for Moments Before! I have talked to many fans. I never planned on making a second story, but the more I thought about it, and what it could turn into I decided it would be a great idea! I had started working on it and it was coming along amazingly. I was so close to being finished, but then I got stuck. I couldn't figure out how to keep going. You know what they call it, writer's block.

Things were not making sense, so I decided to take a break. I came back to it a few days later. No change, I just couldn't figure out why I hit such an obstacle in my writing. It had been coming to me so clearly and with such ease. It felt as if something was missing, or more someone. For those of you that have read the first book, you might know who I am talking about, a certain best friend. I decided to add in a new/old character.

How did I decide this? I wrote about it. I wrote about what wasn't making sense. How things were changing, and I wasn't happy with the end result of the short story I was working on! I kept writing about how things just weren't working. (If you haven’t read the first short story spoilers ahead) How Mariah just needed a friend to talk to, because she is now dating Josh. I knew she couldn't talk to Josh about certain things. Then it clicked, she had a friend that she was fighting with when she was with Aden. Now that they were not dating anymore; see where I am going with this!

I am so excited for everyone to read the new short story for the series, Vivid Moments! If you are looking to read the first short story here is the link for Moments Before! Moments Before

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therese's Reviews

I have decided to do a blog about book reviews! I am really excited about it! If you like to read adult romance books you could subscribe to...