Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Cannot Be Achieved


Have you ever wanted something so badly, but you can't seem to grasp it? Though, it is seen and felt; it cannot be achieved. Reaching, pushing, pulling, but nothing seems to be enough to attain. When does the point of surrender become the only alternative? Where is the breaking point, and how does a person get to that place? How long is trying strained before it is consumed? What triggers people to have nothing left to strive for? Why is trying no longer a component? Watching the existence never alter, wedged in a dwelling that will forever be compressed. Compressed to me. Compressed to you. Compressed to the life that we will never achieve.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I can relate. I just discovered your blog and I find you and your openness interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had the blog very long, but I am glad you enjoy it!

      Delete

Therese's Reviews

I have decided to do a blog about book reviews! I am really excited about it! If you like to read adult romance books you could subscribe to...