Have you ever wanted something so badly, but you can't seem
to grasp it? Though, it is seen and felt; it cannot be achieved. Reaching,
pushing, pulling, but nothing seems to be enough to attain. When does the point
of surrender become the only alternative? Where is the breaking point, and how
does a person get to that place? How long is trying strained before it is consumed?
What triggers people to have nothing left to strive for? Why is trying no
longer a component? Watching the existence never alter, wedged in a dwelling
that will forever be compressed. Compressed to me. Compressed to you.
Compressed to the life that we will never achieve.
I am an author, artist, and photographer! I love my life and want to become the best selling author! This is a blog about my life and my adventures to becoming a best selling author!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Therese's Reviews
I have decided to do a blog about book reviews! I am really excited about it! If you like to read adult romance books you could subscribe to...
-
Have you ever wanted something so badly, but you can't seem to grasp it? Though, it is seen and felt; it cannot be achieved. Reaching,...
-
Alright, so I haven't been writing on the blog lately because I have been so busy! I have a lot of new stuff to tell you all! I am almos...
-
Time stops as you walk past; I stare and smile because you look just perfect to me. I don’t care what anyone else says. You’re the only one ...
Yeah, I can relate. I just discovered your blog and I find you and your openness interesting.
ReplyDeleteI haven't had the blog very long, but I am glad you enjoy it!
Delete