I am an author, artist, and photographer! I love my life and want to become the best selling author! This is a blog about my life and my adventures to becoming a best selling author!
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
New Big Moments
Alright, so I haven't been writing on the blog lately because I have been so busy! I have a lot of new stuff to tell you all! I am almost done with the second book of Moments Before! I am so excited for it to come out at the end of the summer. I also have been working on another book that I will be entering in the 2019 Kindle Storyteller Writing Competition! I am extremly excited to enter the book. The only catch is it has to be summited by August 31st! I just found out about it, so really getting the time to write a short story, and get it perfected it going to be tough. I am already working on Vivid Moments and adding in another story to the mix will be interesting. I hope you all are excited, and if any of you are interested in entering I have added the link! Best of luck to all that apply! Make sure and tune in tomorrow to hear a little bit about the new stories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Therese's Reviews
I have decided to do a blog about book reviews! I am really excited about it! If you like to read adult romance books you could subscribe to...
-
Have you ever wanted something so badly, but you can't seem to grasp it? Though, it is seen and felt; it cannot be achieved. Reaching,...
-
Alright, so I haven't been writing on the blog lately because I have been so busy! I have a lot of new stuff to tell you all! I am almos...
-
I write with the blood; the blood of my heart. I have my heart in my hands hating how it once beat the rhythm of your rhyme. My heart slowl...
No comments:
Post a Comment