Tuesday, June 18, 2019

New Big Moments

Alright, so I haven't been writing on the blog lately because I have been so busy! I have a lot of new stuff to tell you all! I am almost done with the second book of Moments Before! I am so excited for it to come out at the end of the summer. I also have been working on another book that I will be entering in the 2019 Kindle Storyteller Writing Competition! I am extremly excited to enter the book. The only catch is it has to be summited by August 31st! I just found out about it, so really getting the time to write a short story, and get it perfected it going to be tough. I am already working on Vivid Moments and adding in another story to the mix will be interesting. I hope you all are excited, and if any of you are interested in entering I have added the link! Best of luck to all that apply! Make sure and tune in tomorrow to hear a little bit about the new stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therese's Reviews

I have decided to do a blog about book reviews! I am really excited about it! If you like to read adult romance books you could subscribe to...