Wednesday, June 19, 2019

New Story-lines

I want to talk a little bit about the new book, I am going to be working on. I mostly just have an idea about what it is going to be about. It is about these young boys that go missing, and the sisters of two of the boys go looking for them. They are not sure if they are dead or alive. Both of their brothers went missing at different times, but at the same age. The more I think about it the more ideas I have. I am excited to start working on it, and just see where the story goes.
I have thought about putting a love interest in the book; I am not sure if I am going to or not. I thought about maybe letting it be. The story, I believe, has an amazing storyline and would love to see where it goes from here. I can't wait to really get started on writing it. Right now I am not sure where this story is going to end, but that is what I love about writing. You are able to live in the moment and make happen whatever you want! I hope you all are just as excited as I am!
I also wanted to talk about how Vivid Moments is coming. If you are new to this blog, it is the second short story for Moments Before! I am almost done with the actual writing of the story. After I finish the writing I will begin the editing process. I am hoping to have Vivid Moments out by the end of July. I can't wait for everyone to start reading it.

I just thought I would add what Moments Before is actually about!
Love seems to be one thing that Aden just can’t give to Mariah. Though, he has everything else to make her world amazing. It seems he just doesn’t have it in him to give her the love she needs. When a tragic event happens will this finally allow Aden to pick up his slack; or will Mariah’s best friend finally step in to take over the role of a boyfriend? As she tries to find out what is happening to her she has flashbacks of when her an Aden first started dating. When her best friend Josh and Aden have to work together to help Mariah’s spirit. Things start to take a turn as Mariah learns the truth of her accident. Will Mariah's spirit return to her brain dead body? Will Josh win over Mariah or will Aden still amaze Mariah as always?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therese's Reviews

I have decided to do a blog about book reviews! I am really excited about it! If you like to read adult romance books you could subscribe to...