Friday, June 7, 2019

I have my first short story published and I am super excited! Though, that excitement seems to be fading. My short story was doing great selling the first couple days now it has died off a little bit! It has been getting to me! I have been looking and researching on how to make more sells, but it is hard to when you only know a few people! Family and friends helped out a lot by buying my story and I love that! It was amazing to see the people that have been in my life being so supportive. I try my best to think about how much I have accomplished and how many people I have touched with my story. I still, however, want more. That got me to thinking about what would be enough? What would get me to the point of me being proud of myself and the things I am accomplishing? I think a lot people find this frustrating, not just writers! Everyone wants to become somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therese's Reviews

I have decided to do a blog about book reviews! I am really excited about it! If you like to read adult romance books you could subscribe to...